Your Yoga Challenge: Sept
What happens when you practice yoga more than once a week? Experience for yourself the powerful game changing effect yoga can have by committing to this challenge. Go on this journey with kindred spirits for just one month.
The benefits are:
· Reduce stress, pain and discomfort.
· Feel stronger, more flexible, more alive, brighter and happier.
· Change your habits, cultivate self love
· Discover how making time for yourself gives you more time in the rest of your daily life. As your mind brightens from your practice, so too does your focus, productivity and relationship self and with others.
Enjoy the love and support of The Yoga Humm's community.
What does it involve:
· Attend 4 classes per week. You will have 16 classes to chooses from the weekly class schedule including brand new Friday and Sunday classes.
· Develop a simple meditation practice, starting with just 5 minutes per day.
· Attend a Pranayama (Breath) workshop with Ingrid.
· Attend a meditation workshop with PremKranti.
· Check off your meditation and class practice on the studio’s yoga challenge chart.
· Enjoy the journey with other yoga challengers.
· Upon successful completion, savour all the benefits including a 20% discount off your next membership.
Commencing 1st Sept 2018, ending 30th Sept 2018
Cost: $200 ($160 concession)
You will have 16 classes to choose from our weekly class schedule to attend. Come to any of the 3 Restorative classes, 4 Basics classes, 2 Rise’N’Shine classes and 7 Slow Flow classes. This will include the NEW 9:45pm Basics class Fridays and 9:45am Basics and 11:30 Slow Flow classes on Sundays.
Each week of the challenge will have a different theme for you to practice in your yoga class, during your meditation and even throughout your day.