The May Yoga Challenge: May 2019
What happens when you practice yoga more than once a week? Experience for yourself the powerful game changing effect yoga can have by committing to this challenge. Go on this journey with kindred spirits for just one month.
The benefits are:
· Reduced stress, pain and discomfort.
· Feel stronger, more flexible, more alive, brighter and happier.
· Change your habits, cultivate self love
· Discover how making time for yourself gives you more time. As your mind brightens from your practice, so too does your focus, productivity and relationship self and with others.
Enjoy the love and support of The Yoga Humm's community.
What does it involve:
· Attend 4 classes per week. You will have 21 classes to choose from the weekly class schedule.
· Develop a simple meditation practice, starting with just 5 minutes per day.
· Attend a Wellness workshop with Trish.
· Attend a Pranayama (Breath) workshop with Ingrid.
· Check off your meditation and class practice on the studio’s yoga challenge chart.
· Enjoy the journey with other yoga challengers.
· Upon successful completion, enjoy all the benefits including a 20% discount off your next membership.
Commencing 1st May 2019, ending 31st May 2019
Cost: $200 ($160 concession)
Each week you can choose from:
· 2 Restorative classes
· 6 Basics classes
· 5 Rise’N’Shine classes
· 8 Slow Flow classes
Each week of the challenge will have a different theme for your yoga class, during your meditation and even throughout your day.